I like to process data and try to make it "readable".
I regularly process data from Open Data on my website Politologue.com.
One day, I became interested in earthquakes
Looking for a little, I found sources of information that broadcast earthquakes in real time and I did the work to make this website.
Sismologue.com is born! (8/8/2017)
- USGS (USA)
- Renass (France)
- Geonet.org.nz (New Zealand)
- OpenStreetMap with Leaflet
- Heidelberg de GISCIENCE HEIDELBERG
- OSMfr (OpenStreetmap.fr)
- Satellite via Esri/ArcGIS
- "la nuit' via les cartes de la NASA (GIBS)
- "Noir et Blanc" via OpenStreetMap
- "Gris" via GISCIENCE HEIDELBERG
- "Terrain" via Stamen Design
The continuation of the project
I'll try to add new features over time, new graphics and tables.
Since Sismologue.com is one of my hobbies, do not expect this to happen every day.
You can try to contact me via, but as I said above, it's a hobby, so do not expect a quick answer.
You can follow us on Facebook et Twitter :